Go For The Gold Rules
Raffle License Number R51819
- Gold pin qualifiers (or designee) must register their gold pin entry form, found in the pin envelope, in person at the National Cherry Festival office at 521 S Union St, Traverse City, Michigan 49684 or at the Go for the Gold pin tent in the Open Space Park during Festival (June 29 - July 6, 2019). Registration must be received by 5:00 pm on Saturday, July 6, 2019.
- All entries must contain a legible name and a working phone number.
- The entry form stating "Gold Pin Entry Form" is required to be part of the semifinalist drawing.
- Thirty (30) semifinalists will be drawn from the registered pins received; ten (10) semifinalists will be drawn each hour beginning at 3:00 pm on Saturday, July 6, 2019. At 6:00 pm ten (10) finalists will be drawn from the 30 semifinalists.
- Names of the semifinalists will be posted at the Open Space, Grandview Parkway at Union Street, Traverse City, Michigan. Semifinalists will be notified by telephone beginning at 3:00 pm. Finalists will be notified by telephone beginning at 6:00 pm.
- Final drawings will begin at 7:00 pm, July 6, 2019 at the Festival Open Space, Grandview Parkway at Union Street, Traverse City, Michigan.
- In the event of inclement weather or extenuating circumstances, the drawing will take place at the National Cherry Festival office, 521 S Union Street, Traverse City, Michigan 49684.
- National Cherry Festival prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Winners' rights may not be transferred or assigned.
- Arrangements for prize pickup must be made with the National Cherry Festival, Inc., by August 1, 2019.
- If a winner of one of the 2019 Go for the Gold prizes declines to accept, a drawing from the remaining non-winning semifinalists will be made to determine a new winner.
- Pin purchase price is $5.00.
- The odds of choosing a gold pin are 1:12.5.
- No refund or exchange of pins purchased is allowed.
- To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- You need not be present to win.
- Prize winners are responsible for federal, state, and local taxes, title registration, delivery fees, and licensing fees.
- Pin purchasers or winners grant the The Festival Foundation Inc. dba National Cherry Festival, without additional compensation, permission to use their names, addresses, and photos in advertising publicity and follow-up marketing.
- Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate: employees and immediate family members of the The Festival Foundation Inc. dba National Cherry Festival, persons engaged in any way with the production or development of this promotion, or employees or agents of any Prize Sponsor. Festival volunteers, other than the Pin Program Event Directors, are eligible to win.
- 2019 Go for the Gold Pin Purchase Rules are effective January 1, 2019.
Grand Prize - Two Year Lease on a 2019 Toyota (Courtesy of Serra Toyota
2nd Prize - (2) Flights on United Airlines
. (Certain terms and conditions apply. Tickets are good for all US 48, Alaska, Canada, Caribbean and Mexico)
3rd Prize - 55"-60" LED HD TV with Sound Bar from Best Buy