Thank you for your interest in the National Cherry Queen Program. Young women between the ages of 19-24 are welcome to participate in this competition to become the spokesperson for the National Cherry Festival and the Cherry Industry. This scholarship program is one of the most celebrated traditions of the National Cherry Festival.
NEW THIS YEAR! The application is available to complete online. Candidates must
apply from a personal computer or laptop as not all fields will appear on a mobile device. Prior to beginning the application, please gather the following information. Once the application is started, it cannot be saved and returned to at a later date.
Please do not send in or complete your application online without the items listed above. Should you have any questions, please contact Angela Sayler, Director of Queen's Activities at (231) 649-1617 or email@example.com for more information.
- General information including your name, contact information, emergency contact, education information
- A one page bio sheet (please see examples here) - ready to upload
- A digital high resolution head shot (300 dpi) - ready to upload
- A one page resume - ready to upload
- Sponsors - Name, contact information, and dollar amount for each sponsor. Sponsorship fee is $500 if submitted/postmarked by April 20, 2018 or $600 if postmarked April 21 to May 25, 2018. PLUS each sponsor will need to complete the Sponsoring Organization Information and Authorization Form. This form can be completed online and payment can be made online starting this year. Instructions on payment via check is also located on the form.
If you'd like to download a PDF copy of the application, please click here