National Cherry Festival is currently accepting applications for the following position:
This is temporary part-time position that runs from date of hire until August 2019, with the possibility of becoming a permanent part-time position.Work weeks vary from 10-20 hours a week; flexible schedule may be available. Hourly rate based on experience.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Day to Day Office Operations
- Answer Phones/Respond to Voicemails
- Open & distribute mail. Correspond if needed
- Copies & filing as needed
- Greet walk in guests
- Respond to emails received in the info inbox
- Restock breakroom
- Track and submit purchase orders for office supplies
- Sell tickets and sign up volunteers by phone or in person
- Keep office clean and free of clutter
- Assist Event Directors with their office needs for events
- Prepare copies, labels, letter, etc.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this position will be collected until 5pm January 18, 2019.