Welcome to the 2013 Fifth Third Bank Leapin' Leprechaun 5K Race!!
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Traverse City, MI
Packet Pick Up:
Post Race Party Tent Behind Fifth Third Bank on Garland Street
Rain/Snow or shine event! See you in the Morning!
Join the crowds this year for a great morning run thoughout downtown Traverse City!
Pre Race Packet Pickup:
Friday, March 15th - 4pm to 7pm
Park Place Dome
Saturday, March 16th - 7:30am - 8:30am
Leapin' Leprechaun Tent - behind Fifth Third Bank Drive Thru (211 N. Union Street; Traverse City, MI 49684) in the Warehouse District
With Your Registration Recieve:
Commemorative Race T-Shirt
Accurate race timing and results
Medals for top finishers
Irish costume competition
Entertainment at the post race "Pure Genius" post race party sponsored by Guinness
New This Year - "Running With Royalty"
Running With Royalty is for all the youngsters out there that like to run! Kids twelve and under are welcome to join the National Cherry Queen, Meg Howard, while running the Leapin Leprechaun 5K race as well as after race kids party. The kids not only get to run the race with the queen but also recieve a special race shirt and special registration price.
Also don't forget logo pint glasses and moisture wick long sleeve shirts availible on your registration form!
More Info Below:
5K Run -
Awards ceremony will be held for Overall and Masters Male/Female in the 5K Run and top three age divisions. The 5K Walk is participatory, no awards will be presented. Medals will be available at the finish line until 11:00 a.m. and thereafter at the National Cherry Festival Office at 250 Front Street, Ste 301, Traverse City, MI 49684. No medals will be mailed.
|9 & under||20-24||35-39||50-54||65-69|
Prior to March 1, 2013 - Adult $28; Kids (12 & Under) - $20
March 2 - March 14, 2013 - Adult $33; Kids (12 & Under) - $25
March 16 & 17 - Adult $38; Kids (12 & under) - $25
Paper Applications send through the mail or dropped in person to the National Cherry Festival office paid via check, money order or credit card with the following schedule:
Prior to March 1, 2013 - Adult $33; Kids (12 & Under) - $25
March 2 - March 14 - Adult $38; Kids (12 & Under) - $30
- Confirmations will be e-mailed to those registering online by March 14, 2013
- Those who participate in events they have not registered will not be timed or scored.
- Race Day registration begins in the Warehouse District at the starting line at 7:30 a.m., Saturday, March 16.
- Registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Limited traffic access from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on race day.
- Weather conditions are unpredictable so dress appropriately.
- Walking the course is allowed.
- Strollers are permitted starting at the back of the race group.
- For the safety of all runners no rollerblades, wagons or wheeled objects or animals allowed on the race course.
- Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race in the event of inclement weather. No refunds will be made.
A special thank you to: