July 4, 2014
Great American Picnic
The Great American Picnic - What is more patriotic on the Fourth of July than a picnic with your family, friends and the U.S. Navy Blue Angels? Join us for the Great American Picnic with delicious food, cold beverages, great entertainment and games as we bring the community together and say “Happy Birthday America”!
- Watch the U.S. Navy Blue Angels practice show at one of the best spots in all of Traverse City. The Great American Picnic is at a front row and center venue right on West Bay. The view doesn’t get any better than this. * Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by local chefs who know how to create the perfect 4th of July picnic lunch featuring lots of local produce and flavors everyone loves and of course lots of cherries too!
- The Hagerty Center offers indoor bathrooms, air conditioning, and parking close to the event to help make attending this event very family friendly! * Family favorite yard games, face painting, pit spitting contest, prizes, sing alongs, live entertainment, and music and much more- something for every age to enjoy from 1-100 years old!
- The Hagerty Center is located close to the downtown Traverse City area and many other Cherry Festival activities to enjoy before and after the picnic
- Families are encouraged to bring your favorite picnic blanket to spread out but tables and chairs wil also be provided along with seating for the Blue Angels show too.
- Indoor accommodations are provided in case the weather does not cooperate
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT
Hagerty Center - 715 E Front St, Traverse City, MI 49684
A portion of proceeds will benefit the Cherry Festival Foundation.